DarkDecippelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Die Like the Dark Angels u are

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to DarkDecippelz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lia
Admin
Admin
Lia

Welcome to DarkDecippelz Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DarkDecippelz   Welcome to DarkDecippelz I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:28 pm

HiHi....
it's my typical greeting...so get used to it Smile I want to welcome with open arms and a warm heart, each and everyone that joins us. I hope to serve you all in a way of respect and honor. I also ask each of you to bear with me. For even though i have been playing for a long time, and have temporarily lead guilds, we must understand that this is a brand new and fresh guild. In its infancy. As we all know, infants take time to grow and mature as will be the case with our guild. It just wont take years ....lol. But it will take a little time. I do expect everyone that joins, to register on the forums. This will help me immensely. I also wish for everyone to participate in events, TAs' and sieges if at all possible. This will help everyone to learn and grow as a whole. Most of all, I want you all to have a great time here. I'm usually around if needed. Now I wish you all to have fun, and help me be a great leader. Because behind every great leader there are great people. Oh yes. If you happen to see me with wrath? Close your eyes and say, omg, I'm glad that I'm on her side. Razz

HUGS TO YOU ALL
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DarkDecippelz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkDecippelz :: Welcome-
Jump to: