DarkDecippelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Die Like the Dark Angels u are

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alliance Money

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix1204

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

i will post how much money the alliance will make after each week when we own a dungeon Very Happy

alliance Money 7479
Back to top Go down
zidx

zidx

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 am

i like money.
Back to top Go down
nightcrow

nightcrow

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:31 am

got any idea yet of how you're gona use it?
i got some ideas, lemme know if you like em:

option1, the way fallen does it: moneys gets saved up until we get a challenger for the dungeon
then, there's the siege... regardless of win or loose all the dungeon moneys get devided among the siegers because they took time to come help defend

option2, the way saints used to be: guildmembers that are in the guild for over a month will be awarded an item after going up in rank
each rank has a max amount of cash though, starts at R4 to avoid alt abuse and worked like this:
R4 you get to pick an item priced under 10mil, R5 15 mil, R6 20mil. offcourse this implies you will need dungeon ownership to keep it up. so this is only for when we get strong enough to actually become dungeon owners most of the time.

option3, i heared of it, dunno guilds who use it though: all siege money gets used to buy prices for alliance events/contests. PRO: everyone no matter what lvl gets to attent, CON: it can be a pain to keep everyone updated about these events . . . people will need to check the forum very actively

other ideas welcome by anyone

and i would like lia, stu and B to read this and give their opionion about it bounce thank you
Back to top Go down
CyperRaven

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:52 am

i like ur spamming skills nighty yes option 3 was used by EV they used the money to buy stuff for seiges to help to try and win it but thats all they used it for option 2 was great in Saints even tho i never really got anything wen i hit R4 as they forgot about me and option well it seems great in words but the those that helped to get the dungeon in the first place may miss out on the money if they cant make it to the next seige if we lose the money so it can be unfair and we have a 3rd guild in the alliance and maybe we will be having a 4th so we will have to discuss wat we do with the money between all guild leaders
Back to top Go down
https://darkdecippelz.forumotion.net
nightcrow

nightcrow

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:27 am

told ya getting me on your forum was a bad idea Rolling Eyes
i'm spamming all over the place bounce
muahahahhaa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 am

nighty the alliance money will be used for alliance events and buying stuff for sieges.... thats for the time being Very Happy but i know sooner or later some1 will moan bout it that some1 who doesnt siege bcus comes to the events can win the money but yea for the time being its being saved for alliance events Very Happy

alliance Money 7479
Back to top Go down
phoenix1204

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:53 am

we have 7.5mil of money from owning cv2 Very Happy

alliance Money 7479
Back to top Go down
Lia
Admin
Admin
Lia

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 am

mighty, lighty, nighty.....whomever ya are ....... all good ideas.. When i was in HolyDivers and AncientKingdom we would use the earned monies for siege items, and would split the rest with the ppl that attended the siege. I have already heard ppl in guild just worried about getting money...but yet they balk when it comes siege time. So in fairness, i think it should only be used for items needed during siege, and the rest split up amongst the siegers. For the time being ofc. Until we can own a dungeon and be able to hold it for a time. Then we would be able to gain enough for events and such to share with all. When I see ppl that don't want to siege (and there is a difference between not wanting to and just not being able to) but yet they want to reap the benefits, and spend most of their time on alts not in the alliance guilds and are not working to better their characters, it makes me mad. So in fairness to those that participate and attend sieges..... they are the warriors and deserve the fruits of their labors.

So.... keep up the spamming mighty, lighty, nighty...ah heck with it.....i'll just call ya crow! Razz
Back to top Go down
nightcrow

nightcrow

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm

call me nighty lia
as everyone else does. . . you seem to be the only one to change my name on alts lol
anywayz, tnx for clearing that out bounce
laters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alliance Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance Money   alliance Money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance Money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkDecippelz :: Alliance Blog-
Jump to: